CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: $5 instant savings, NEW Photo Charm Blanks & BEADS BEADS BEADS! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103429)

[email protected][_2_] June 17th 09 04:13 PM

AD: $5 instant savings, NEW Photo Charm Blanks & BEADS BEADS BEADS!

Happy creative summer from the crafty folks at Rubber Nation Crafts!
(http://www.rubbernation.com).

You can save $5 INSTANTLY on any order of $10 or more thru the end of
June 09 by using the promo code in our current newsletter, see below:

http://www.emailcontact.com/nl/nl-ou...=0&fill=tr ue

You'll find a LOT of interesting photo charms, blanks, and tons of
beads - perfect for summer projects in our June newsletter!

If you'd like to receive monthly coupons for our site, you can join
our e-news list he
http://onlineitools.com/nl/nl-subscr...2509&list_id=1

Hope to see you soon! Happy summer!
Kim N at www.rubbernation.com