CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Handcrafted Jewelry Website (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84376)

[email protected] June 9th 07 12:41 AM

New Handcrafted Jewelry Website

Hi folks,

My name is Rick, and my wife just started her first website. I was
looking here and thought the members of this group might be interested
in seeing it. The website is http://ermasjewels.com. Erma started
making jewelry a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it, and I
think she has a real talent for it.

After looking through this group and seeing how nice everyone is here
(which seems to be the exception on usenet these days) I was hoping a
message like this might be well-received here. Please take a look and
tell us what you think. I've never designed a website before, so this
was an interesting experience. Thanks for any feedback you may have.

Sincerely,
Rick Sands
http://ermasjewels.com

Vibrant Jewels June 9th 07 01:56 PM

New Handcrafted Jewelry Website

Your wife has lovely stuff. However, we do require the AD: tag in subject
lines for commercial sites. Thanks.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

Rick[_2_] June 9th 07 05:35 PM

New Handcrafted Jewelry Website

Thanks Karleen. I wasn't aware, but I'll remember that.
Rick

http://ermasjewels.com- Hide quoted text -