CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   bead identity question (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107202)

mermaidscove_com January 20th 10 04:01 AM

bead identity question

I have a green lampwork teapot bead with a pink rose decoration, it
has a signature cane DA, does anybody have any idea who that might be?
I know it's a tall order but I thought I would try. It was a pair with
a teardrop bead that had gold powder surface and trailed rose decor
over that in the same colors, opaque lime green and fuschia rose. It
was likely from the southern CA, LA bead society show although I may
have gotten it in an auction from elsewhere.

Ingrid