CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   must sell consew heavy duty leather sewing machine. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98147)

[email protected] September 28th 08 09:54 PM

must sell consew heavy duty leather sewing machine.

hi,all

my name is Yoshi and i am jewelry designer and maker ,and also was
interested in making other leather thing,however never had time to do
it,and as the time passed , my eyes are getting weak so even in the
future, i do not think i can do it what i wanted to make something by
using this machine.
And also i am having financial crisis same as others ( i am too small
though)
This is CONSEW model #---206RB-5 heavy duty leather sewing machine.

the machine 's condition is very good because of did not use at all.
my location is NYC upper east side .
it is best if you come and picked up from here.

the price is $800.(pick up only)

best
Yoshi
please email me or call me at 212 996 7817 (12-8pm)