CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Cotton Pink" Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3952)

Margie January 27th 04 06:11 PM

"Cotton Pink" Beads

Kalera has delicious pink beads up on her site that would go lovely
with two of her focals up for auction that are ending today at bargain
prices! I just want to eat these.

http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=227

Think it's lunch time.:=)

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Dr. Sooz January 27th 04 07:34 PM

OMG.... Violet Pansies! And DEWTRAILS!!!

Kalera has delicious pink beads up on her site that would go lovely
with two of her focals up for auction that are ending today at bargain
prices! I just want to eat these.

http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=227

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Barbara Forbes-Lyons January 27th 04 09:51 PM

Loving the Candy Antique and Cobalt Stream beads.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Kalera Stratton January 28th 04 07:24 AM

Awwww shucks, thanks!

-Kalera

AmazeR wrote:

So pertty...

Mavis

Kalera Stratton January 28th 04 07:25 AM

Oh my goodness, THANK you! I have been loving that pink alabastro
lately, and it finally dawned on me that reduction stringer was a
natural with it.

-Kalera