Keep quilting :)

Julie
Richmond, VA

DDM January 28th 04 05:59 PM

Can you post a link, Julie? I can't get there from here! g

Dee in LeRoy, NY

wrote in message
. net...
After much prompting ;)I have finally put pictures up of my quilts. You
can find them at webshots and search for julieinrichmond

It is only of my two completed quilts at this time. The pictures may
take a little while to load. I will be updating it with pictures of my
WIPs, etc. frequently.

I will keep them there until I get a website set up on my DH's server.

Keep quilting :)

Julie
Richmond, VA

KittyG January 28th 04 07:28 PM

Here ya go: http://community.webshots.com/user/julieinrichmond

I love the colors you used, especially in the rail fence but both are
beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

kitty in phx

--
Remove "s" and "i" in email to respond.
http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

DDM January 29th 04 03:40 AM

Thanks for the link, Kitty, and you're right about Julie's quilts too! I
really liked the basket quilt.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"DDM" wrote in message
Can you post a link, Julie? I can't get there from here! g

Dee in LeRoy, NY

January 29th 04 04:24 AM

Thanks Kitty for posting the link for everyone :)

http://community.webshots.com/user/julieinrichmond

I appreciate the kind compliments on my quilts. These were made so long
ago that I hope the next ones look even better :)

I will be making progress and posting reports on my current projects.

Happy stitching,

Julie
Richmond, VA

said...

sdgodfrey January 29th 04 02:49 PM

Very pretty, Julie. A Rail Fence is on my list of quilts to make. That
list is very long however. ;)

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

| After much prompting ;)I have finally put pictures up of my quilts.
You
| can find them at webshots and search for julieinrichmond
|
| It is only of my two completed quilts at this time. The pictures may
| take a little while to load. I will be updating it with pictures of
my
| WIPs, etc. frequently.
|
| Julie
| Richmond, VA

January 29th 04 11:45 PM

said...
Very pretty, Julie. A Rail Fence is on my list of quilts to make. That
list is very long however. ;)

I know the feeling. I have a long list of projects too. The rail fence
really makes up in no time though.

I checked out your pictures- Clyde looks almost like my little monster
when he was younger. I want to eventually do the John Stubbs Black and
White garden cat bc it looks so much like Random (the brat). But, my
quilt projects come first before xstitch. So I haven't even bought the
pattern for it. sigh

Happy stitching,

Julie
Richmond, VA