CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sorting & Organizing Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105118)

Barbara62 September 22nd 09 09:55 PM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

My craft room is a mess! I no sooner get it cleaned up than I mess it
up. Am I alone in this? Also, I have
tried a couple different ways of organizing my beads, but never seem
to do it right. First, I tried color; then,
I tried type, i.e. crystals, pearls. After I finish organizing it one
way, I always seem to want to redo it. I
think I have a syndrome known as "Bead Schizophrenia." But, I keep on
trying.

Sterling[_3_] September 23rd 09 03:39 AM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

Nope, you are not schizoid... I do the same. I am constantly re-organizing my beads. Depending on
whats coming in an order, and depending on what is already in a box, I might have to take some out
of one box to start another or combine some from one box to another. I keeps changing as my
inventory changes. So - no, you are just a normal beader.

Sterling

mermaidscove_com October 19th 09 10:52 AM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

I do the same, as long as you take time to gloat ;-) it can be fun to
organize the beads.

Carla October 25th 09 01:41 AM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

I'm currently working on my craft room (yes, back *again*!) Since
I've switched to mostly clay, the beads remain where I last sorted
them - tubes of seed beads are in ammo boxes; bags of glass beads in
stacking plastic drawers. I don't even know what I have any more, and
I'm sure the colors are years out of date :(

I've been trying to de-clutter, with the idea of turning the craft/
computer room into real studio space, and hopefully start selling
online by the beginning of next year. In the meantime, I keep
swearing to myself that I'll stick around here in the newsgroup, and
then wandering off again. I really hate that newsgroups and email
don't come in the same window anymore. I check my email constantly.

Anyway, I'm back for now...until my tired ol' brain forgets again...

Cheers,
Carla

On Oct 23, 7:29*pm, Maren at google wrote:
On Oct 18, 11:52*pm, mermaidscove_com wrote:

I do the same, as long as you take time to gloat ;-) it can be fun to
organize the beads.

Long time no see!

With me it's sorting findings more than sorting beads.
Maybe I should look at my beads more often g

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
Website:http://www.hilobeads.com/
Etsy:http://hilobeads.etsy.com/-- Job's Tears for the AGLF
Blog:http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/

Maren at google November 4th 09 12:47 AM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

Done!
Feel honored to be asked.

Hugs back,
Maren

On Nov 3, 1:30*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
It is sad there are very few posts.
Maren I have not got your picture to put on my Rogues OOPS sorry RCB
gallery.
Can you e-mail me one.
Hugs
Shirley

Maren at google November 4th 09 02:17 AM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

Too bad it got redirected to "nospam" and failed ...

On Nov 3, 2:47*pm, Maren at google wrote:
Done!
Feel honored to be asked.

Hugs back,
Maren

Maren at google November 4th 09 02:20 AM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

Actually, looking at it again, it looks like only the copy of my reply
failed.
So, Shirley, I hope you got the picture.

Shirley Shone November 4th 09 06:40 AM

Sorting & Organizing Beads

Yes I got it fine.
I should have said my addy was below in my sig. line
Hugs
Shirley

In message
,