CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A couple of FOs (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87928)

vanmier[_2_] October 12th 07 05:31 AM

A couple of FOs

I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy

Madelaine October 12th 07 02:59 PM

A couple of FOs

vanmier wrote:
I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have
finished. I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy

I love the Lion Brand Suede one. Beautiful colors, and I bet it feels
great in the Lion Brand Suede.
Now I'm inspired to finally start making afghans.
Madelaine

Murielle October 13th 07 11:34 PM

A couple of FOs

Gorgeous! What vibrant colours.

I'm afraid I don't have much sense of colour. My mother was great with
colours, but I just never seem to get it right.

Murielle

[email protected] October 14th 07 06:20 AM

A couple of FOs

On Oct 12, 6:31 am, "vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote:
I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy

Christy i LOVE you colors and forms ,, WELL DONE
mirjam

[email protected] October 14th 07 06:22 AM

A couple of FOs

On Oct 14, 12:34 am, "Murielle" wrote:
Gorgeous! What vibrant colours.

I'm afraid I don't have much sense of colour. My mother was great with
colours, but I just never seem to get it right.

Murielle

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote in ...

I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy- Hide quoted text -

Murielle , colors can be taught , it is a matter of excercizing just
as any other skill ,, and than we have our inner looks ,,, with
memories that favour one color and dislike another ,,,, this goes more
for combinations ,,
mirjam

Murielle October 14th 07 09:05 PM

A couple of FOs

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 14, 12:34 am, "Murielle" wrote:
Gorgeous! What vibrant colours.

I'm afraid I don't have much sense of colour. My mother was great with
colours, but I just never seem to get it right.

Murielle

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote in

I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have
finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy- Hide quoted text -

Murielle , colors can be taught , it is a matter of excercizing just
as any other skill ,, and than we have our inner looks ,,, with
memories that favour one color and dislike another ,,,, this goes more
for combinations ,,
mirjam

I tend to lean toward monchromatic combinations. I'm more of a texture than
colour person. Weird, huh?

Murielle

vanmier[_2_] October 15th 07 08:50 PM

A couple of FOs

Thank you. The books I use have some really nice patterns in them.

Christy
oups.com...

vanmier[_2_] October 15th 07 08:54 PM

A couple of FOs

Thank you. I have been happy with the ones that I have made so far so I
don't have a favorite yet. I have a few more afghans to make, then maybe
I'll pick one. *lol*

Christy

ups.com...