CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Knitting Blog Awards! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62227)

spinninglilac December 29th 05 09:46 PM

Knitting Blog Awards!

keep us posted on how you get on

cheers.....Cher

"The YarnWright" wrote in message
awwwwww, thanks Cher!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician

Paraphrased by NMJ~
There are three kinds of liars: liars, damned liars, and Shrubya.
Noreen Jameson (1958-20__)
American knitter
=======

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
. uk...
Course they would you log on in each email server and go in, I've
managed it you are voted for three times by me now...LOL

"The YarnWright" wrote in message
Hi, Cher!
The way I understand, you can vote once a day till January 6th..... I
would assume different ISP's would 'work', but I don't know! Guess you
could try it, LOL!
Thanks,
Noreen

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician
"spinninglilac" wrote in message
. uk...
we can vote more under different isp's though can't we???
higz...Cher

"The YarnWright" wrote in message
I've been nominated in the Knitting Blog Awards (details at Queer
Joe's Knitting Blog), in the catagory of
Best Overall Knitting Blog (near the bottom, after all the other
catagories)
I'd appreciate your vote(s) -- ya'll can only vote once.
(I've only received one percent of the votes, btw, versus 20% for some
more 'famous' blogs)
Hugs,
Noreen
a little excited!
http://queerjoe.blogspot.com/Knit%20...%20Voting3.htm

The YarnWright December 29th 05 10:08 PM

Knitting Blog Awards!

awwwwwwww, thanks, Katherine!
Hugs,
Noreen

"Katherine" wrote in message
I've done two so far. g

Higs,
Katherine

The YarnWright wrote:
awwwwww, thanks Cher!
Hugs,
Noreen

Craftkitten December 30th 05 02:03 AM

Knitting Blog Awards!

done

Darlene in Toronto

The YarnWright December 30th 05 03:30 AM

Knitting Blog Awards!

"Craftkitten" wrote in message
oups.com...
done

Darlene in Toronto

:D
Thanks, Darlene!
Hugs,
Noreen
who just replied to your email offlist...

norabalcer December 30th 05 07:59 PM

Knitting Blog Awards!

Hi Noreen,

And I just voted for you too.

Hugs,

Nora

The YarnWright December 30th 05 08:32 PM

Knitting Blog Awards!

"norabalcer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Noreen,

And I just voted for you too.

Hugs,

Nora

awww, thanks, Nora!
Hugs,
Noreen

klh January 1st 06 03:31 PM

Knitting Blog Awards!

The YarnWright wrote:

I've been nominated in the Knitting Blog Awards (details at Queer Joe's
Knitting Blog), in the catagory of
Best Overall Knitting Blog (near the bottom, after all the other catagories)
I'd appreciate your vote(s) -- ya'll can only vote once.
(I've only received one percent of the votes, btw, versus 20% for some more
'famous' blogs)
Hugs,
Noreen
a little excited!
http://queerjoe.blogspot.com/Knit%20...%20Voting3.htm

# 4 just now
The Blue Blog 12%

Crazy Aunt Purl 8%

Jean Miles 2%

Jen La 2%

The Knitting Curmudgeon 7%

Noreen's Knit*che 11%

The Panopticon 3%

Wendy Knits 13%

Yarn Harlot 37%

Zeneedle 4%

The YarnWright January 1st 06 04:36 PM

Knitting Blog Awards!

"klh" wrote in message

The YarnWright wrote:

[...]

Thanks, I haven't been by there in two days to peek.
Noreen

klh January 2nd 06 11:56 PM

Knitting Blog Awards!

The YarnWright wrote:

I've been nominated in the Knitting Blog Awards (details at Queer Joe's
Knitting Blog), in the catagory of
Best Overall Knitting Blog (near the bottom, after all the other catagories)
I'd appreciate your vote(s) -- ya'll can only vote once.
(I've only received one percent of the votes, btw, versus 20% for some more
'famous' blogs)
Hugs,
Noreen
a little excited!