CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Heirloom Christmas Stockings book (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139919)

[email protected] August 22nd 16 07:13 PM

Heirloom Christmas Stockings book

Are you talking about the BH&G CrossStitch magazine? I think there was a stocking featured on the cover once a year. I had a subscription to that magazine for years, many years ago (at least 20). They've been packed in a trunk in the garage for a lot of years, so I'm not sure what kind of shape they're in. If anyone wants me to go through them, let me know. Happy to help out a fellow stitcher! :)