CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   #2 Modeling His New Sweater (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90263)

hesira December 18th 07 11:06 PM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

I know I've posted a pic of this already, but here's the sweater AND
the boy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/2118256371/

Hesira
Who's tuckered out...

hesira December 19th 07 05:25 AM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

Thanks, Noreen.

Would you believe I'm still up and baking biscotti at 11:24? Oh my
timer just went off! Yay, it's almost bedtime!

Hugs,

Hesira

On Dec 18, 11:05 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:

hesira. . .
Take a well deserved break and two compliments, both on the sweater AND 'the
boy', grin!
Hugs,
Noreen

--http://www.lulu.com/yarnwrighthttp://yarnwright.etsy.comhttp://yarnwright.comhttp://noreensknitche.comhttp://noreensknitche.weblogs.ushttp://optional-knitting.comhttp://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 071218-0, 12/18/2007
Tested: 12/18/2007 11:06:32 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

Spike Driver December 19th 07 05:43 AM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

Hesira,

I left a comment in flickr, your work is beautiful and excellent. I am
jealous!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

hesira wrote:
Thanks, Noreen.

Wsiraould you believe I'm still up and baking biscotti at 11:24? Oh my
timer just went off! Yay, it's almost bedtime!

Hugs,

Hesira

On Dec 18, 11:05 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:

hesira. . .
Take a well deserved break and two compliments, both on the sweater AND 'the
boy', grin!
Hugs,He

hesira December 19th 07 05:53 AM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

Hi Dennis,

I saw your comment and commented back, but I'll say the same he
Thank you so much.

You don't need to be jealous; I saw the picture of your lovely niece
in the gorgeous sweater you knit her on YOUR Flickr site. That's some
pretty fine knitting.

Hugs,

Hesira off to Lala Land

Spike Driver December 19th 07 06:05 AM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

Hesira,

Thanks so much.

FarmI December 19th 07 06:57 AM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

"hesira" wrote in message
I know I've posted a pic of this already, but here's the sweater AND
the boy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/2118256371/

And both are equally gorgeous. Well done for the knitting and the boy.

DAB[_2_] December 19th 07 08:14 AM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

hesira wrote:
I know I've posted a pic of this already, but here's the sweater AND
the boy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/2118256371/

Hesira
Who's tuckered out...

LOL what a cutie......nice looking sweater tooG

Donna

myswendy December 19th 07 03:13 PM

#2 Modeling His New Sweater

On Dec 18, 6:06 pm, hesira wrote:
I know I've posted a pic of this already, but here's the sweater AND
the boy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/2118256371/

Hesira
Who's tuckered out...

Gorgeous sweater!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to you, my dear!~ He looks very
satisfied with it, as well. :)

Wendy
A Knitting Fool in CT