CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   not my auction--but incredible! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75325)

Sarajane Helm September 15th 06 09:51 PM

not my auction--but incredible!

The sewing room of Matisse makes designer Barbie clothes like you wouldnt
belive---I know how to tailor, and her pieces are immaculate! But besides
the great designs and the wonderful photos/layout---she makes the COOLEST
beaded jewelry. Earring, necklaces, bracelets---she goes the whole 9 haute
couture yards and then saunters right on past. I've not anything to do with
her or her business--just sharing for the eye candy. She's magnificent!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ME:B:FSEL:CA:1

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

Beckibead September 16th 06 12:46 AM

not my auction--but incredible!

That is totally insane. Thanks for the post!!

Becki

[email protected] September 16th 06 05:28 AM

not my auction--but incredible!

Incredible indeed! I passed this on to a co-worker of mine that
collects Barbies and seh was wowed too :-) The detail is impeccable.

Best,
Christine

[email protected] September 16th 06 08:10 AM

not my auction--but incredible!

I watch the Matisse auctions all the time. I adore them.

Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz

Kandice Seeber September 16th 06 11:37 PM

not my auction--but incredible!

My God - those are amazing!!! I can't imagine how complicated making such
small clothing items would be. And the jewelry is wonderful! How cool!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
. ..

mermaidscove_com September 17th 06 09:13 AM

not my auction--but incredible!

Those are neat. I wonder where she gets the tiny houndstooth fabric
from?

Ingrid

Kathy September 17th 06 02:59 PM

not my auction--but incredible!

Wow! Barbie finally is dressing well. Not any Pink in sight. Fabulous,
"dahling". Thanks so much.

KathyH
"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
. ..
The sewing room of Matisse makes designer Barbie clothes like you wouldnt
belive---I know how to tailor, and her pieces are immaculate! But besides
the great designs and the wonderful photos/layout---she makes the COOLEST
beaded jewelry. Earring, necklaces, bracelets---she goes the whole 9 haute
couture yards and then saunters right on past. I've not anything to do

with
her or her business--just sharing for the eye candy. She's magnificent!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageNam e=AD
ME:B:FSEL:CA:1

[email protected] September 18th 06 04:29 AM

not my auction--but incredible!

Thanks for the link to Matisse; I'll keep watching too, just to see
what comes up next. It's funny to see someone taking Barbie
seriously--all my daughter's Barbies were naked and headless.

Nolly