CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   R.C.T.N. Challenge!!!!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22224)

Fred January 19th 04 05:14 AM

R.C.T.N. Challenge!!!!!

Hey ya'll,

I think if we *ALL* try just a teenie weenie bit
we could go for a whole week being -

****** NICE ******

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Success in one's career is no proof
and not much evidence that one is
not a dumbbell the rest of the time.

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

Caryn January 19th 04 05:21 PM

Not that I object to the notion, but could someone with a real name second
this?

I just sorta resent having an anonymous person tell me what to do. Go figure!
lol

Caryn

Subject: R.C.T.N. Challenge!!!!!
From: "Shamless Self Promotion"
Date: 1/19/2004 3:46 AM Eastern Standard Time
Motion seconded.

"Fred" wrote in message
Hey ya'll,

I think if we *ALL* try just a teenie weenie bit
we could go for a whole week being -

****** NICE ******

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Success in one's career is no proof
and not much evidence that one is
not a dumbbell the rest of the time.

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)

Cheryl Isaak January 19th 04 05:31 PM

Ok
Second!

On 1/19/04 12:21 PM, in article
, "Caryn"

Karen C - California January 19th 04 05:42 PM

In article , wd
(Caryn) writes:

Not that I object to the notion, but could someone with a real name second
this?

I'll second pretty much anything Freddo suggests!

I'll also second Pat's proposed amendment.

All in favor say Aye!

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html

Dr. Brat January 19th 04 06:24 PM

Caryn wrote:
Not that I object to the notion, but could someone with a real name second
this?

I just sorta resent having an anonymous person tell me what to do. Go figure!
lol

Nothing anonymous about it, Caryn. Shameless Self-Promotion is the
screen name for our own Jo D. She must have just forgotten to sign this
one.

I don't resent an anonymous person seconding the motion, but I do resent
the original post, coming as it does several days after things have
quieted down and from someone who often posts provocative material himself.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alison January 19th 04 06:56 PM

Well I'm stitching Kreinik's "Because Nice Matters." I'll try to
remember that!

Alison

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:46:14 GMT, "Shamless Self Promotion"
wrote:

Motion seconded.

Caryn January 19th 04 08:23 PM

I don't resent an anonymous person seconding the motion, but I do resent
the original post, coming as it does several days after things have
quieted down and from someone who often posts provocative material himself.

There is that as well.....

Oh well, I usually do "try" to be nice....somedays it just doesn't really work
out! ROFL

Caryn

Darla January 19th 04 10:59 PM

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:24:48 GMT, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

I don't resent an anonymous person seconding the motion, but I do resent
the original post, coming as it does several days after things have
quieted down and from someone who often posts provocative material himself.

He's another of my filters.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.