CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A Finish (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140283)

Rich[_3_] May 19th 18 01:33 PM

A Finish

I'm back! Finally took the time to email my news server and get
posting turned on for my account.

I finished "Bluebird Garden" by Artful Offerings. The picture of the
model did not match the graph. Two of the blues were switched by the
model stitcher I guess. My email got no reply so I ended up stitching
the wings and tails by using the model as my graph.

On to my next project...

Rich

[email protected] May 19th 18 02:18 PM

A Finish

On Sat, 19 May 2018 08:33:01 -0400, Rich
wrote:

I'm back! Finally took the time to email my news server and get
posting turned on for my account.

I finished "Bluebird Garden" by Artful Offerings. The picture of the
model did not match the graph. Two of the blues were switched by the
model stitcher I guess. My email got no reply so I ended up stitching
the wings and tails by using the model as my graph.

On to my next project...

Rich

Congrats, have you posted the pic?

[email protected] May 21st 18 04:46 PM

A Finish

wrote:

I'm back! Finally took the time to email my news server and get
posting turned on for my account.

I finished "Bluebird Garden" by Artful Offerings. The picture of the
model did not match the graph. Two of the blues were switched by the
model stitcher I guess. My email got no reply so I ended up stitching
the wings and tails by using the model as my graph.

On to my next project...

Rich

Congrats, have you posted the pic?

groan...that reminds me that I never took pics of my framed pieces! :(

Oh, and great to have you back, Rich!!! Will be waiting to see the bluebird design.

Your next project is..... ?

Joan

Barb L July 23rd 18 04:37 AM

A Finish

looks like the group got hacked..there is some person posting stuff on car manual and more

[email protected] July 23rd 18 12:05 PM

A Finish

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:37:59 -0700 (PDT), Barb L
wrote:

looks like the group got hacked..there is some person posting stuff on car manual and more

It wasn't just this group - but at least they are easy to avoid :)

[email protected] July 23rd 18 04:36 PM

A Finish

On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 10:38:01 PM UTC-5, Barb L wrote:
looks like the group got hacked..there is some person posting stuff on car manual and more

Yeah, they stick their noses in once in a while. I went into Google Groups and reported them as spam.

Joan