CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   might not a chance to do this later (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90524)

Cheryl Isaak December 26th 07 01:31 PM

might not a chance to do this later

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas. I did get some
nice stitch-y things - a great book and a sweet little
sewing travel piece. (I'll show links later).

But, first I have to run errands and pack. DD and I
leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn to drive to a
hockey tournament and we'll be gone until late on the
30th.

Hugs everyone - do lots of stitching for me!

Cheryl Isaak December 26th 07 06:09 PM

might not a chance to do this later

On 12/26/07 9:42 AM, in article ,
"lucretia borgia" wrote:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:31:57 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas. I did get some
nice stitch-y things - a great book and a sweet little
sewing travel piece. (I'll show links later).

But, first I have to run errands and pack. DD and I
leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn to drive to a
hockey tournament and we'll be gone until late on the
30th.

Hugs everyone - do lots of stitching for me!

Have a safe trip and don't freeze your buns off !

It's a cold rink, but I'll do my best!

Lucille[_3_] December 26th 07 06:19 PM

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:31:57 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas. I did get some
nice stitch-y things - a great book and a sweet little
sewing travel piece. (I'll show links later).

But, first I have to run errands and pack. DD and I
leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn to drive to a
hockey tournament and we'll be gone until late on the
30th.

Hugs everyone - do lots of stitching for me!

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the hockey and the togetherness with Elise.

Lucille

Gill Murray December 26th 07 07:05 PM

might not a chance to do this later

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/26/07 9:42 AM, in article ,
"lucretia borgia" wrote:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:31:57 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas. I did get some
nice stitch-y things - a great book and a sweet little
sewing travel piece. (I'll show links later).

But, first I have to run errands and pack. DD and I
leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn to drive to a
hockey tournament and we'll be gone until late on the
30th.

Hugs everyone - do lots of stitching for me!

Have a safe trip and don't freeze your buns off !

It's a cold rink, but I'll do my best!

Where are you going?? I think it is just great that Elise will be in a
tournament.....I wish her all the luck in the world!

Gill!