CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Where are we from? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43356)

Gallagher October 20th 04 12:08 AM

Where are we from?

I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Michelle October 20th 04 12:37 AM

Gallagher wrote in message
I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a

diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Hi! I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The eastern
coast; easternmost city in North America.

And I know there's lots more Canadians and Americans and people from
Australia, the UK and Europe, judging from their sigs. Haven't seen an
Asian or South American sig yet, but maybe!

--
Michelle in St. John's
NL, Canada

Maine-iac Rose October 20th 04 12:38 AM

Guess?
--
Maine-iac Rose
@---

Seaspray October 20th 04 12:43 AM

New Jersey over here!
Diane
******************************

Katherine Hutter October 20th 04 01:14 AM

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:08:33 -0400, "Gallagher"
wrote:

I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

NYC... originally from Long Island. I know, didn't go far.

Katherine H

Katherine October 20th 04 02:49 AM

I am in Labrador, in north east Canada.

Katherine

Craftkitten (Darlene) October 20th 04 02:51 AM

wrote:

I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Ruth409028 October 20th 04 03:02 AM

But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

I'm from GA originally, moved to VA when I was 17. Still here, except for 13
years in CO. Frances
Take Jacques out before replying.