CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Building a shop (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98712)

[email protected] October 28th 08 12:50 AM

Building a shop

I have to opportunity to build myself I bang-up workshop.
I plan on doing casting (gold & silver) and repair, fabrication,
finishing, stone setting, wax work, rubber mold making, refining
(parting), and platinum work. I plan on putting certain of these
operations together in their own spaces within the shop.

I guess I'm looking for plans or layouts and suggestions from some of
y'all experts out there as to how I should set things up.