CraftBanter

-   -   6th Day Xmas (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29046)

melinda December 31st 03 02:09 AM

6th Day Xmas

The vegie version
parsnip in pear tree, 2 mouldy spuds, 3 french/lima (your choice) beans,
4 cauliflowers, 5 golden squash,

6 banananas (when do I stop spelling?) peeling

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

nzl* December 31st 03 02:31 AM

rofl, whenever you feel the banananananana is big enough. :D
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"melinda" wrote...

Sharon Harper December 31st 03 03:59 AM

Don't talk to me about bananananananas! I've just finished thinly slicing
two HUGE ones for a Banana Butterscotch Baileys Trifle!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html