CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   yo yo rubber stamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=59436)

emma J November 4th 05 09:21 AM

yo yo rubber stamps

Hi I am looking for a cat yo yo stamp. I am in the U.K, so anyone that would
ship to U.K I'd love to know about.
these stamps have the face, hands and feet of the character, then you make
a fabric sort of puffball for its belly.
Please help. Thanks...Emma.

[email protected] November 5th 05 12:31 PM

yo yo rubber stamps

I would like to see a picture of this.They sound really cute.
Wish I could help you out.But,I have never heard of them.
Donna:)

emma J November 6th 05 01:13 PM

yo yo rubber stamps

Sorry here is the link to yo yo stamps
http://www.limitededitionrs.com/lerslinks/yo_yo.html

oups.com...

Joanna Mackintosh November 6th 05 06:36 PM

yo yo rubber stamps

Dear Emma

Hi I am looking for a cat yo yo stamp. I am in the U.K, so anyone that would
ship to U.K I'd love to know about.
these stamps have the face, hands and feet of the character, then you make
a fabric sort of puffball for its belly.

Thought this sounded familiar! I'd just seen them on Create & Craft.
Here's the link to the page with the cat one:

http://www.createandcraft.com/csp/isd/craft/index2.csp

Hope this helps

Joanna

--