CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD - New Beads Up on Ebay - Finally! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106449)

Kandice Seeber[_2_] December 9th 09 06:02 AM

AD - New Beads Up on Ebay - Finally!

Hi everyone! It's been sooooo long since I have offered beads for sale
that I have been getting lots of emails wondering how the heck to buy
my beads. I am so sorry for that - it's been a doozy of a month!

Good news, though - today I have some beads to offer! To start with,
since many of you have been asking me for months to start listing on
ebay again, I thought I would go ahead and give that a try. There are
two bead sets up on ebay now - and they end tomorrow afternoon. Check
out the auctions here -

I will also have a couple of smaller sets up on my website soon, and I
will be working on more beads this week. I really appreciate
everyone's patience as I get things back on track for the holidays!
Thank you all for being such loyal customers!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Bianca December 9th 09 07:20 PM

AD - New Beads Up on Ebay - Finally!

WOW!!! THEY LOOK GREAT!! MY COMPLIMENTS!

Regards Bianca

www.bijuwels.nl

"Kandice Seeber" schreef in bericht