CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Spikedriver has a birthday on Thurs. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104691)

Nora Balcer August 26th 09 09:05 PM

Spikedriver has a birthday on Thurs.

Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Hugs,

Nora

mirjam August 27th 09 05:32 AM

Spikedriver has a birthday on Thurs.

MAZAL TOV HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dennis
mirjam

SpikeDriver August 27th 09 06:39 PM

Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Hugs,

Nora

Thanks every one,

I don't have any thing special planned. Just go see Gail and talk a
while. I do my latest knitting or crochet projects. With my second
great nephew in this year I am working on an afghan for him.

Hugs to you all,
Dennis & Gail

Olwyn.Mary August 28th 09 04:19 AM

Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Hugs,

Nora

Happy birthday, Dennis.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Bernadette[_3_] August 31st 09 09:19 AM

Spikedriver wrote:

Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Hugs,

Nora

Thanks every one,

I don't have any thing special planned. Just go see Gail and talk a
while. I do my latest knitting or crochet projects. With my second
great nephew in this year I am working on an afghan for him.

Hugs to you all,
Dennis & Gail

Sorry I missed your birthday Dennis. ((((((hugs)))))) I do hope you had a
nice day, it sounds a peaceful one. :)

--
Bernadette

SpikeDriver September 1st 09 04:21 AM

Bernadette wrote:
Spikedriver wrote:

Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Hugs,

Nora

Thanks every one,

I don't have any thing special planned. Just go see Gail and talk a
while. I do my latest knitting or crochet projects. With my second
great nephew in this year I am working on an afghan for him.

Hugs to you all,
Dennis & Gail

Sorry I missed your birthday Dennis. ((((((hugs)))))) I do hope you had a
nice day, it sounds a peaceful one. :)

I had a great day, thank you!!!

Katherine September 6th 09 09:01 PM

On Aug 26, 4:05*pm, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Sorry I missed your birthday, Dennis. Hope it was a great one.

Higs,
Katherine

SpikeDriver September 7th 09 02:37 AM

Katherine wrote:
On Aug 26, 4:05 pm, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Sorry I missed your birthday, Dennis. Hope it was a great one.

Higs,
Katherine

It really was a great one! Katherine.