CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Graph paper program (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139433)

virginia grace November 21st 14 02:57 AM

Graph paper program

I once had a very small program to make graph paper of any size...all you had to tell it was how many blocks per inch, or cm.
I can't find them anymore. I believe the company was named *something*soft?
anyone know if they're still around?
Thanks!

Kay Lancaster November 21st 14 10:41 AM

Graph paper program

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:57:52 -0800 (PST), virginia grace wrote:
I once had a very small program to make graph paper of any size...all you had to tell it was how many blocks per inch, or cm.
I can't find them anymore. I believe the company was named *something*soft?
anyone know if they're still around?

I don't know the one you were using, but I like this one:
http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/square.html

Kay

Joan Erickson November 21st 14 04:43 PM

Graph paper program

On 11/20/2014 8:57 PM, virginia grace wrote:
I once had a very small program to make graph paper of any size...all you had to tell it was how many blocks per inch, or cm.
I can't find them anymore. I believe the company was named *something*soft?
anyone know if they're still around?
Thanks!

A quick google search found this one:
http://graph-paper-printer.en.softonic.com/

I *think* that is the one I have on my computer, although ver. 3.1.
Haven't used it for a couple of years!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures