CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT-For Gillian (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99556)

lucille December 8th 08 01:41 PM

OT-For Gillian

I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or is
someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

Gillian Murray December 8th 08 03:33 PM

OT-For Gillian

lucille wrote:
I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or is
someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

I haven't got any email from you for the last few days. Let's try again.

Gill

lucille December 8th 08 04:56 PM

OT-For Gillian

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
lucille wrote:
I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or is
someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

I haven't got any email from you for the last few days. Let's try again.

Gill

I just replied to your note so the adddress shouldn't be a problem at all..
Plus I checked my contacts list and it is correct. If you don't receive the
little note I just sent in a reasonable length of time please let me know
here and I will call Comcrap and see what they have to say.

Gillian Murray December 8th 08 06:28 PM

OT-For Gillian

lucille wrote:
I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or
is someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

I haven't got any email from you for the last few days. Let's try again.

Gill

I just replied to your note so the adddress shouldn't be a problem at
all.. Plus I checked my contacts list and it is correct. If you don't
receive the little note I just sent in a reasonable length of time
please let me know here and I will call Comcrap and see what they have
to say.

Nothing yet Lucille, and it is about 1.30pm. Have to run out for an hour
or so.