CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A REAL OFFER TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME MONEY ON THE INTERNET (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73153)

[email protected] July 24th 06 10:15 PM

A REAL OFFER TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME MONEY ON THE INTERNET

Please do not get upset that I have posted this in an area where you
may not have an interest in what I would like to share with you.

I have been a realtor for the past 5 years and on November 6, 2004 my
23 year old son
was in a terrible car accident. He was not supposed to live, according
to the doctors,
but he did. The accident left him a bit brain injured and during the 5
month coma, he also suffered a stroke, leaving one side of his body
semi paralyzed.

I needed to be at home with him most of the time, so my real estate
business started to
Suffer. That's when I started hunting very seriously for a business
that I could run from my home. There really is a lot of absolute
garbage on the internet, promising you millions for doing nothing. I
can tell you now, that does not exist.

If you are interested in working from home, making a good living and
can cut & paste, receive emails, and do very simple tasks on your
computer, I can help you get started. I am always a phone call or email
away, so you will never be left to figure it out on your own.

To let you know how simple this business is, my son, who is slightly
brain injured, but understands the business, is the person that
actually posted this.

If you would like to talk to me about this online business, please
email me @ or call my 24 hour hot line @
1-800-296-3641 ID # 6500.

Again, I hope I did not upset you with this post.

Thank You,

Don & Dustin Byrd