CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Back from England.. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20441)

LdyTegan July 23rd 03 03:06 AM

Back from England..

It used to be known as Greenwich Mean Time

Thanks, Sheena. I thought that it was something like that, but having been
"corrected" for my bad Midwestern pronunciation of several names, I decided I'd
not try and say the wrong name! (and my tongue is very firmly stuck in my cheek
here, too.)

Yes, it was a fabulous trip and I'm already planning the next one. I just loved
every minute of it and hated to see it end. The only reason I was really even
remotely happy to come home was because I wanted my silly cat to remember who I
was!
Tegan

Who we are never changes. Who we think we are... does.
- Unknown