CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for baby alpaca yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139218)

Joan Erickson April 16th 14 06:12 PM

Looking for baby alpaca yarn

Hi,

Several years ago I purchased some yarn. I finally found a pattern to
use with it and have found I need more than what I got. I contacted the
company and they replied they discontinued this line of yarn several
years ago. They sent me a list of stores who had purchased it and I'm
checking with those. In the meantime, I thought I'd ask here. So, I'm
on a wild goose chase and hoping maybe someone here might be able to help.

What I'm looking for is Baby Alpaca Grande Paint, color 8819, lot 57575.

I've checked eBay and Etsy with no luck, Ravelry with some luck (they
only had 1 skein).

Keeping my fingers crossed....

--
Joan