CraftBanter

-   -   Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79871)

Cats January 16th 07 10:42 PM

Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

http://tinyurl.com/y8dhve

For all the Brits - with my apologies VBEG
--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

Cats January 17th 07 12:00 AM

Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

Well, I did add an apology. To tell the truth I didn't even
know the results until a day or two after. My PCIF = 0
(Personal Cricket Interest Factor)

But I got all sorts of humourgrams on the subject sent to me
from RAAF pals (some I would definitely NOT forward - lol)
and I thought this was too good not to pass along.

Console yourself with the thought that you can still thump
us at soccer!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
Enness Boofhead Donut
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote in
message ...
: one can go off people you know!! lol
: "CATS" wrote in message
: ...
: http://tinyurl.com/y8dhve
:
: For all the Brits - with my apologies VBEG
: --
:
: Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
: o o o o o o
: ( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
: Enness Boofhead Donut
: http://community.webshots.com/user/witchofthewest

Patti January 17th 07 09:00 AM

Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

*And cricket - on a good day g

But - I do agree with Estelle!
..
In message , CATS
writes
Well, I did add an apology. To tell the truth I didn't even
know the results until a day or two after. My PCIF = 0
(Personal Cricket Interest Factor)

But I got all sorts of humourgrams on the subject sent to me
from RAAF pals (some I would definitely NOT forward - lol)
and I thought this was too good not to pass along.

Console yourself with the thought that you can still thump
us at soccer!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Cats January 17th 07 10:17 AM

Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

Yes - but gee, it's been a while between drinks hasn't it?
(duck and run for cover)

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
Enness Boofhead Donut
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Patti" wrote in message
: *And cricket - on a good day g
:
: But - I do agree with Estelle!
: .
: In message , CATS

: writes

recarlos January 17th 07 03:26 PM

Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

They are merely lulling the Aussies into a state of smug self confidence and
then they will strike with the speed of lightening and conquer the world in
the Cup.
That's the theory anyway. After all our best victories have been won from
disasters.
Remember Dunkirk!!!!!
Ruth
Sydney

Patti January 17th 07 08:38 PM

Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

Oh, you out and out rotter! gg
Good job I can't throw straight g
..
In message , CATS
writes

Patti January 17th 07 08:39 PM

Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

How true!
..
In message , recarlos
writes