CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   where's everyone gone? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52215)

Glen Sayers June 23rd 05 10:02 AM

where's everyone gone?

Not meant as a negative comment. This forum used to be busy so I assume
you've all moved somewhere. Can someone tell where? I'm building a dollhouse
and can't find an appropriate community to share.
cheers
Glen

gmailer June 24th 05 03:19 PM

Glen Sayers wrote:
If anyone's interested here's my first effort so far.
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~ga...doll/index.htm

"Glen Sayers" wrote in message
Not meant as a negative comment. This forum used to be busy so I assume
you've all moved somewhere. Can someone tell where? I'm building a

dollhouse
and can't find an appropriate community to share.
cheers
Glen

Yes it is quiet here, has been for a long time to be honest.

The biggest forums I know of are.
http://www.dhminiatures.com/forum/
http://www.allthingsmini.com/forum/

You'll get tonnes of help from these two, good luck.

Paul
http://www.dollshouse.com

Glen Sayers June 25th 05 10:04 AM

Paul, love your chandeliers and some other bits.
Do you supply to New Zealand?
Cheers
Glen
"gmailer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jane Boulton [Remove BRAINCELL to Reply] June 25th 05 02:29 PM

On Thursday, in article
"John DeBoo" wrote:

I think it's called summerG.
John

Glen Sayers wrote:
Not meant as a negative comment. This forum used to be busy so I assume
you've all moved somewhere. Can someone tell where? I'm building a dollhouse
and can't find an appropriate community to share.

Actually, I think it was rather slow before summer. The trouble is the other
site I used to visit seems to have disappeared.

You could try http://pub19.bravenet.com/forum/1570696285 or
http://allthingsmini.com/forum/

HTH
--
JanieB
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest."

Dawn June 26th 05 05:05 AM

Glen Sayers wrote:

If anyone's interested here's my first effort so far.
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~ga...doll/index.htm

Nice. I like the design.

Folks here aren't extremely chatty, but if you have questions you will
find the group friendly and helpful.

Dawn

gmailer June 29th 05 02:09 PM

Glen Sayers wrote:
Paul, love your chandeliers and some other bits.
Do you supply to New Zealand?
Cheers
Glen
"gmailer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sorry for delay.

Yes we supply to New Zealand, we have a lot of customers in
Australasia.
To get the correct price list for your area:
Visit this page - http://www.dollshouse.com/asp/home.asp
Then click the flag on the right-hand side of the four that you see
under our logo (i.e. not the UK, US or EU flag).

A bit confusing I know, but we're launching a much improved website at
some point in July and this will be addressed.

Hope you find that useful.
Paul
http://www.dollshouse.com