CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: New Lampwork Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6165)

Black Cat Beads May 15th 04 06:46 AM

AD: New Lampwork Beads

Wow, I have been a busy beadmaker the last week or so. I have FINALLY taken
pictures of all my creations and added them to my website.
Please check them out... All criticisms are welcome!

http://www.blackcatbeads.com/lampwork.htm

Nicole
**********************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
**********************************
ICQ# 78285557
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

Linda2 May 15th 04 02:04 PM

"Black Cat Beads" wrote:

Wow, I have been a busy beadmaker the last week or so. I have FINALLY

taken
pictures of all my creations and added them to my website.
Please check them out... All criticisms are welcome!

http://www.blackcatbeads.com/lampwork.htm

Nicole

WOW! They're all gorgeous! I hope some of them are still there when I get my
first paycheck from the new job.

Linda2

Diana Curtis May 15th 04 02:23 PM

As always, lovely, lovely beads.
One day, not to far in the future, I think I need to have some bead from
you and my other f avorite rcb beadmakers and have Jalynne make me stunning,
simple, and funky things to wear from them. Yes... I think thats a great
idea. What do you think J?
Diana

Marisa Cappetta May 17th 04 08:40 AM

Gorgeous bead, Nicole.