CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Passap Duo S (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=55854)

eileandover05 August 28th 05 10:21 PM

Passap Duo S

Does anyone know anything about this machine? I just bought one on ebay and was wondering how it differed from the duo 80. Any help would be appreciated.
Allen Duhon
Cameron, LA

Posey October 1st 05 07:34 PM

Blondie,
Allen is from Cameron , LA and his home was lost during hurricane Rita. He
is not online frequently. You may find him on the Yahoo knittingmachines
group

Posey

nk.net...

eileandover05 October 24th 05 07:12 PM

I'm living in Houston now. I got some info off of one of the yahoo groups. I've not been able to knit consistently on this machine so I'm thinking about selling it. I use my elna bulky and my brother kh930 more often and they do just about everything I want them to do. Thanks for letting people know that I wouldn't be online. Our home was completely destroyed by rita and I will probably be staying here in Houston. I've found a job and am now looking for an apt here. I have one currently but am having problems with the guy I'm renting from. Anyway, Things are going well as can be expected. Just happy to be working again. I've got a couple of knitting jobs going also.
Allen Duhon
Houston, TX