CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   seamstress contractor wants some work (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64938)

dreamcreations February 12th 06 02:19 PM

seamstress contractor wants some work

Hi if some body needs a seamstress,I will do the work ,no work is to
small or to large .I do all kind of work contactme on
and if you need finished clothing I have to .

CypSew February 13th 06 12:06 AM

seamstress contractor wants some work

I do my own sewing which is why I am a member of a sewing discussion group.
Should I ever need to hire someone, I could find someone locally without
going to a sewing discussion group which does not permits ads of any sort.
Emily in Houston, TX

dreamcreations February 13th 06 12:58 AM

seamstress contractor wants some work

Thank you very much I will take your advices.God bless you aloways.

Pogonip February 13th 06 06:46 AM

Try listing on Craigslist. http://www.craigslist.org/

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth

dreamcreations February 13th 06 12:29 PM

seamstress contractor wants some work

Hi Pogonip, just to tell you thank you very much, we need more helping
persons like you in this world.