CraftBanter

-   -   table runner happy dance (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61495)

Laurie G. December 13th 05 04:03 PM

table runner happy dance

Sounds lovely! Pictures?
Laurie G. in CA

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
k.net...
I finished the table runner top. I need to
baste and quilt. It's 22" x 57". Red and
beige squares on point. Lessons I have
learned:

(1) I LOVE hand piecing. This is the third
top I've hand pieced and I'm getting faster
and my points are sharp.

(2) I LOVE cotton batting. So soft and
comfy feeling.

(3) I LOVE good quality fabric from the
LQS. The whole time I was hand sewing and
feeling the thickness was just enjoyable.

(4) I made my first mitered borders. It's
difficult, but looks good.

(5) Cooking gets in the way of quilting.

(6) How is quilting like Chinese stir-fry?
You cut everything into little pieces and
put it together into something that looks
good.

(7) If my parents don't like it, I'll keep
it for myself! ;)

-- Anita --