CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Patons Chantal DK & Pearl DK (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104117)

Miriah July 24th 09 01:46 PM

Patons Chantal DK & Pearl DK

I am looking for the yardage on a 50g skein of Patons Chantal DK & Patons
Pearl DK. They are both discontinued yarns.

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25824 messages and counting!

DA[_3_] July 24th 09 02:38 PM

Patons Chantal DK & Pearl DK

"Miriah" wrote in message
m...
I am looking for the yardage on a 50g skein of Patons Chantal DK & Patons
Pearl DK. They are both discontinued yarns.

-------------------------------------

Patons Chantal DK 133 yards per 50 grams 11 stitches to 2 inches on a US
size 6
Patons Cotton Perle 115 yards per 50 grams 5 stitches to 1 inch on a US size
6

DA

Miriah July 28th 09 12:19 PM

Patons Chantal DK & Pearl DK

Miriah had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Pato...-DK-26701-.htm :
Thank you DA for the info! I have searched high and low for this
information. I have many discontinued yarns from a store that went out of
business three years ago, and I can't find info on a good number of them.
Where is the best place to find information on these discontinued yarns?

Miriah

DA wrote:

"Miriah" wrote in
message
m...
I am looking for the yardage on a 50g skein of Patons Chantal DK
& Patons
Pearl DK. They are both discontinued yarns.

-------------------------------------

Patons Chantal DK 133 yards per 50 grams 11 stitches to 2 inches on a
US
size 6
Patons Cotton Perle 115 yards per 50 grams 5 stitches to 1 inch on a US
size
6

DA

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25834 messages and counting!

DA[_3_] July 28th 09 12:56 PM

Patons Chantal DK & Pearl DK

"Miriah" wrote in message
Miriah had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Pato...-DK-26701-.htm :
Thank you DA for the info! I have searched high and low for this
information. I have many discontinued yarns from a store that went out of
business three years ago, and I can't find info on a good number of them.
Where is the best place to find information on these discontinued yarns?

Miriah

From this book,

http://www.knitty-noddy.com/componen...n,com_phpshop/
I have copies going back 15 years, but I don't think that it is available
now. There has been no order information for Fall/Winter of 2009 copy.
Most ball bands have yardage and suggested gauge printed on them now. Some
of the yarn companies also have information on their sites with suggested
gauge and yardage info.

DA

Miriah August 2nd 09 07:51 PM

Patons Chantal DK & Pearl DK

Miriah had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Pato...-DK-26714-.htm :

DA wrote:

"Miriah" wrote in
message
Miriah had written this in response to

http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Pato...-DK-26701-.htm :
Thank you DA for the info! I have searched high and low for this
information. I have many discontinued yarns from a store that
went out of
business three years ago, and I can't find info on a good number
of them.
Where is the best place to find information on these discontinued
yarns?

Miriah

From this book,

http://www.knitty-noddy.com/componen...n,com_phpshop/
I have copies going back 15 years, but I don't think that it is
available
now. There has been no order information for Fall/Winter of 2009 copy.
Most ball bands have yardage and suggested gauge printed on them now.
Some
of the yarn companies also have information on their sites with
suggested
gauge and yardage info.

DA

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25876 messages and counting!