CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Knit King Knitting Machine (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56154)

WinsorKnots September 3rd 05 06:08 AM

Knit King Knitting Machine

I just bought a used Knit King machine on eBay. The manual says it is a
Model 4000, but the picture and diagram of the slider is different from
the one I have. My slider has a lever on one end (I think there should
be another for the other end, but maybe not, no idea). There are no
brushes or holes for them, but there is a slot that moves side to side
which I think is for a thread guide. Also, there is a heavy wire frame
that pulls out in back.

Any help would be appreciated. I am a couture sewer, but am not a hand
knitter. And I am a man.

Thanks.
Michael