CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Where is everyone? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92476)

JK February 14th 08 02:09 AM

Where is everyone?

Geez it's like a graveyard here lately. I took a job teaching computers to
kids 1st-8th grades at a private school 45 minutes drive away. They are
spoiled, undisciplined, unruly, obnoxious, and I hate every minute of it.
When I told this to an old buddy he said, "well it could be worse.... you
could be doing stained glass for a living".

--
JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

JK February 14th 08 04:45 PM

Where is everyone?

" Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
I saw you on TV the other night with the 2 brothers. I've been speechless
since then.

Cool, I forgot all about it. It was really pretty funny, until they edited
15 minutes down to 15 seconds!

Chemo the Clown February 14th 08 08:29 PM

Where is everyone?

On Feb 14, 8:45*am, "JK" wrote:
" Moonraker" wrote in message

. ..

I saw you on TV the other night with the 2 brothers. *I've been speechless
since then.

* Cool, I forgot all about it. It was really pretty funny, until they edited
15 minutes down to 15 seconds!

--
JK Sinrodwww.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

You only get 15 seconds of fame not the 15 minutes. BTW...those unruly
little kids, sounds like typical New Yorkers, no?

JK February 16th 08 02:17 AM

Where is everyone?

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 8:45 am, "JK" wrote:
" Moonraker" wrote in message

. ..

I saw you on TV the other night with the 2 brothers. I've been speechless
since then.

Cool, I forgot all about it. It was really pretty funny, until they edited
15 minutes down to 15 seconds!

--
JK Sinrodwww.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

You only get 15 seconds of fame not the 15 minutes. BTW...those unruly
little kids, sounds like typical New Yorkers, no?

Nah.... nothing typical about New Yawkahs. This place is like an insane
asylum, or a school with more than its fair share of special ed. kids. Hey
it's a paycheck!

javahut February 16th 08 08:10 PM

Where is everyone?

" Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
I saw you on TV the other night with the 2 brothers. I've been speechless
since then.

Darn, I missed it, somebody got a link to where I can find it? Anybody copy
it and put it up on Youtube? or Youporn???

javahut February 16th 08 10:06 PM

Where is everyone?

"JK" wrote in message
Geez it's like a graveyard here lately. I took a job teaching computers
to kids 1st-8th grades at a private school 45 minutes drive away. They are
spoiled, undisciplined, unruly, obnoxious, and I hate every minute of it.
When I told this to an old buddy he said, "well it could be worse.... you
could be doing stained glass for a living".

We are working , trying to make a living, and staying out of the basement,
want to avoid that moniker at all costs....
oh, yeah, wrenching on choppers too. welding and designing , other weird
stuff...

JK February 18th 08 12:48 AM

Where is everyone?

"Javahut" wrote in message

" Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
I saw you on TV the other night with the 2 brothers. I've been speechless
since then.

Darn, I missed it, somebody got a link to where I can find it? Anybody
copy it and put it up on Youtube? or Youporn???

LOL.... it's right up there with a tape I once saw on mold making.

JK February 22nd 08 05:17 PM

Where is everyone?

"JK" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message

" Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
I saw you on TV the other night with the 2 brothers. I've been
speechless since then.

Darn, I missed it, somebody got a link to where I can find it? Anybody
copy it and put it up on Youtube? or Youporn???

Here's an article on one of the brothers:

http://www.poststar.com/articles/200...y/13368032.txt