CraftBanter

-   -   OT She's here! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58640)

Cheryl October 20th 05 01:05 PM

OT She's here!

Oh congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

"AliceW" wrote in message
Ava Michelle has finally arrived! She was born at 12:47 am on October 20,
2005 weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Proud papa said she was
beautiful
and very pink. They had not yet measured her for length when he called me
so I have to get that detail yet. Everyone is doing wonderfully and
Grandma
can now go to sleep!

Thanks for all of your good wishes and "pink" thoughts! We have a new
potential quilter in the family!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

AliceW October 20th 05 01:05 PM

OT She's here!

I'm hoping to get down there soon unless Wilma gets in the way!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/
"Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a
grandmother." Edward H. Dreschnack

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
: How very wonderful. Get some baby sugar for us just as soon as you can.
: Polly
:
: "Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
: news:wCL5f.445403$x96.423563@attbi_s72...
: Congratulations, Grandma! Dancing in the moonlight for the whole
family!
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
:
:
:
:

AliceW October 20th 05 01:11 PM

OT She's here!

She does! And they will all appear on her web page as soon as I get some
pictures to put there as well!

--

:

quilter October 20th 05 01:20 PM

OT She's here!

Congratulations!!!

Lynn

niasha October 20th 05 02:36 PM

OT She's here!

I love new babies. Send me some new baby smell, please.

--
Niasha
"What doesn't kill you, defines you."

frood October 20th 05 02:38 PM

OT She's here!

I have some new baby smells stuck in my brain I'd be happy to get rid of and
send your way, Niasha. You're not picky about which ones you get, right?

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Pat in Virginia October 20th 05 02:38 PM

OT She's here!

Niasha you are tooooo much. That is THE most original beg ever
posted here.
PAT, LOL in VA/USA
PS: Don't be such a stranger!!

[email protected] October 20th 05 02:59 PM

OT She's here!

Happy Birthday, Ava Michelle! Congratulations to you and DH, Alice! Love
little girls...have three of my own. Nancycog in MD