CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Looking for more information. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=49877)

[email protected] May 12th 05 03:39 AM

Looking for more information.

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam

Kalera Stratton May 12th 05 04:27 AM

wrote:
Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam

Try he

http://moreinformation.com/

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

VManes May 12th 05 04:45 AM

Anyone got any idea what's up with that garbage?

All the domains that are registered go to a "TSS Group, Inc" - but the
address in Cupertino looks bogus (street number does not jibe with the
street), as well as the phone number. Can't find anything on that alleged
organization/company.

There's an IP associated with the addresses, but pings time out.

Val
--
"We've secretly switched the dilithium crystals with new Folger's

oups.com...

Karen Sherwood May 12th 05 05:31 AM

Where's the BEST spot???? The G-spot, of course, you moron.

Now go away, someplace with a nice clear target zone for a serious
house-dropping.

KarenS (exit with Glinda-like giggling)