CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Leaves and Vines bracelet (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103133)

Beadbimbo May 28th 09 12:28 PM

Leaves and Vines bracelet

This was in a 2007 issue of Bead and button, and I wanted to make it, but
didn't have the oval crystals. I finally got some, so here it is:

www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/beadsandvines1asm.jpg

I would say it kind of has a design flaw in that the ends flop around, and I
really don't like that. I solved this pretty well by running a stiff wire
in the end vines.

It's a little fancy for me, but I'd probably wear it at Christmas. I just
liked it and wanted to make it.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Christine May 28th 09 02:52 PM

Leaves and Vines bracelet

That turned out lovely Jerri...I probably have that issue of Bead &
Button :-) I feel bad that I have never really made anything from the
magazines I have...I think I really need someone to show me in person.
Actually, I could probably find something on YouTube now that I'm
thinking about it...

Best,
Christine

http://purpleponyart.artfire.com
http://calzephyr.etsy.com
http://www.purple-pony.com

Beadbimbo May 28th 09 11:31 PM

Leaves and Vines bracelet

Thanks, Christine!

I love Bead and Button. I keep thinking I would love to get Beadwork, too,
but I haven't gotten to all the things I've wanted to try from my B&B's, so
I really don't need to subscribe to another magazine!! (I sure love to look
at the eye candy though!)

I took a class and learned the raised spiral, and then came home and started
trying patterns from B&B, gradually trying harder things. I also found the
basic stitches on line and learned brick, peyote, and herrinbone that way.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

katie May 30th 09 02:18 PM

Leaves and Vines bracelet

Jerri -

HI!

That is gorgeous!

How is everyone these days??

I know I've been MIA for a while.... just too much stuff, and not
enough time to do it all. :)

Katie

Barbara Forbes-Lyons June 1st 09 01:03 AM

Leaves and Vines bracelet

Wow! Very nice.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Beadbimbo June 3rd 09 11:37 AM

Leaves and Vines bracelet