CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Log Cabin model - cabinonebayforsale.jpg (0/1) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11260)

Joe October 15th 04 04:55 PM

Log Cabin model - cabinonebayforsale.jpg (0/1)

Hi everyone. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this log
cabin model my friend has on Ebay. He put it on there, but no is
seeing it yet. So I figure people in the newsgroups would check it
out, and maybe show interest.
Either way, it will show him that putting it on Ebay is only half the
work.
Thanks for looking.
Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Carol October 15th 04 09:43 PM

"Joe" wrote in message
Hi everyone. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this log
cabin model my friend has on Ebay. He put it on there, but no is
seeing it yet. So I figure people in the newsgroups would check it
out, and maybe show interest.
Either way, it will show him that putting it on Ebay is only half the
work.
Thanks for looking.
Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Don't bother looking, This is not a log cabin, it's a jewelry box! Way off
topic.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Joe October 15th 04 10:31 PM

Not necessarily. He crafts the boxes, which can be changed to suit
whoever. Granted, the pic on ebay is a jewelry box, but he has made
small dollhouses before also.

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:43:23 -0400, "Carol"
wrote:

.. .

Carol October 15th 04 11:30 PM

"Joe" wrote in message
Not necessarily. He crafts the boxes, which can be changed to suit
whoever. Granted, the pic on ebay is a jewelry box, but he has made
small dollhouses before also.

have said that the auction was a jewelry box that looks like a log cabin.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Joe October 16th 04 03:53 PM

OK. Sorry I posted anything, and posted a binary. I won't do it again.
Please accept my apologies all. I am still learning about usenet, and
obvoiusly have much to learn.

wrote:

Don't bother looking, This is not a log cabin, it's a jewelry box! Way off
topic.

Not to mention the fact that he posted a binary file.

Chuck October 16th 04 05:55 PM

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com