CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD- End of year bead sale ~ SPIglass Studio (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10110)

Paulette I. December 27th 04 08:13 PM

AD- End of year bead sale ~ SPIglass Studio

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did here! Aiden loved all
his presents from Santa. We actually thought he'd be more interested in
ripping the wrapping paper than playing with all his new presents, but he
sure surprised us.

I listed lots of beads in my store last night. They are all part of my end
of the year sale, so be sure to take advantage of some great prices. Get 'em
before they're gone. ;) Click on my Ebay store link below and click the link
on the left side that says SALE BEADS.

My Ebay sto
http://stores.ebay.com/SPIglass-Studio

Thanks for looking!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

** My Ebay store **
http://stores.ebay.com/SPIglass-Studio