CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lighter Covers (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107480)

The Lock February 10th 10 07:12 PM

Lighter Covers

Has anyone ever made covers for like Bic- type lighters? Naturally,
I'm hinky about putting a lighter in the oven. I was curious if
anyone knew of a commercially made (cheap) sleeve that I could wrap
the clay around, bake, then slide over the lighter. Or is there a
different way of coming at this that I haven't thought of. I'd like
them to be reuseable, and be able to slide off when it comes time to
dispose of the lighter.

Thanx in advance for any and all help.

Barry

mermaidscove_com February 11th 10 08:37 AM

Lighter Covers

http://shop.rings-things.com/cart/pc...dCategory=1297

Here you go. There may be other methods too I have seen a number of
artists offer them in pc and bead woven too.

Joesf.Gil February 2nd 11 11:25 AM

Tail light lens, but most of those are glued to the housing, they sometimes fall off when the glue gets old and dried out from heat. You may need the whole tail light assembly.