CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   PEEPS! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102172)

[email protected] April 12th 09 01:24 AM

PEEPS!

There was a contest for Peeps dioramas at The Washington Post.
Check 'em out! :-)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/peeps

- Susan in DC

Beadbimbo April 12th 09 06:46 PM

PEEPS!

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

[email protected] April 12th 09 10:29 PM

PEEPS!

Love it. Especially #2 with the chickens in the window in China
Town. And #40, the factory where Peeps are making marshmellow
"Peeple".

Thanks,

Tina

[email protected] April 13th 09 09:06 PM

PEEPS!

On Apr 12, 5:29*pm, wrote:
Love it. *Especially #2 with the chickens in the window in China
Town. *And #40, the factory where Peeps are making marshmellow
"Peeple".

Thanks,

Tina

Yeah, some of them were a riot! :-)

Barbara Forbes-Lyons April 14th 09 03:09 AM

PEEPS!

Or make your own, ha ha ha:

http://polymerclayproductions.com/vi...gs-for-spring/

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

White Raven Designs April 15th 09 02:01 AM

PEEPS!

Wow they are out there!.... just recalled something sort of funny.... in
aussie we tend to call groups of people... Peeps...

--
Love and Blessings,
Juanita

www.whiteravendesigns.com.au

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/White-...ns/54566979775

Beadbimbo April 15th 09 02:49 PM

PEEPS!

Juanita,

We say that here, too.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Beadbimbo April 15th 09 02:49 PM

PEEPS!

So cute!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

White Raven Designs April 16th 09 02:54 AM

PEEPS!

thats cool! I wasn't sure so I figured there was only one way to find out!

--
Love and Blessings,
Juanita

www.whiteravendesigns.com.au