CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Help with threading a Mala God-bead (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324)

Lizzee March 30th 13 10:20 PM

I just wanted to mention that I found this thread looking for help. I have struggled with this issue a number of times over the years, and I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly with the advice to get a small piece of flexible wire (the eye of a needle threader pulled out worked beautifully since I had 4 of them anyway), and wrap the thread and bend the wire to pull it through the 90 degree section of the bead. I most recently did this on both sides of the god bead and the head bead and it worked great. No problems at all. Best of luck!