CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Barefoot sandals (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15062)

Laura November 3rd 04 05:36 PM

Barefoot sandals

Please check out my site for the hottest new trend in foot jewelry.
Just go to www.fancyfeetsandals.com. These will make great stocking
stuffers or a great accessory to those of you lucky people who take
winter vacations where it's warm.

Laura

[email protected] August 13th 12 03:36 PM

Barefoot sandals

New BUY NOW feature added!! Save up to 50% on handcrafted custom jewelry. Barefoot sandals, slave bracelets, body jewels, earrings, necklaces AND MORE!!!
https://sites.google.com/site/crazyjewlzgemstones/home