CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Icelandic Wool Available (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97356)

Rick[_3_] August 21st 08 09:17 PM

Icelandic Wool Available

Hello everyone,

We clean raw or processed Icelandic Wool available. Our of our wool
comes in natural colors: white, cream, brown (moorit), grey or black.
We have llama / Icelandic blend roving balls (bumps) in 2 oz to 4 oz
each. Recently, we had some of our Icelandic wool made into felting
batts. These batts have been good for felting rugs, blankets and
quilting batts.

If you are interested, please contact us through our website
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com. By looking at the sheep, let us know what
color you like by indicating the name of the sheep. We will match you
up with the wool you selected and ship it to you.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Queso Cabeza Farm
Olivet, Michigan, USA