CraftBanter

-   -   ot missing man info (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=55456)

Taria August 21st 05 04:12 PM

ot missing man info

I just saw this while checking the morning paper.
I would imagine Marlys and her familiy can use
all our prayers today.
Taria

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

SNIGDIBBLY August 21st 05 04:44 PM

Lordy! Lordy!! Bless her heart. I had hoped that he had sunstroke and was
somewhere safe but confused. Prayers being said for her and all who loved
him.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Mary in Washington August 21st 05 04:49 PM

A very sad day. Prayers continued.

Mary

Patti S August 21st 05 04:58 PM

Taria
I must have missed the original post. Is this a relative of Marlys?
Prayers for her and family, and him as well..............

Patti in Seattle

Louise August 21st 05 05:00 PM

Prayers are on their way to Marlys and the rest of Mark's family. Regardless
of whether it is determined to be Mark or someone else, my heart goes out to
those who are suffering from such a loss. It's a heart-breaking end to a
tragic story.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Ginger in CA August 21st 05 05:02 PM

I just got an alert on this also. Had his named marked for an alert to
me sent to me.

How tragic.

Ginger in CA

Patti August 21st 05 05:16 PM

Oh dear, Taria.
That does sound ominous, doesn't it. Will certainly have Marlys and the
family in my thoughts today. She might have been preparing herself for
the worst, as the time has gone on; but, nevertheless, if it is her son,
it will be hard to accept.
Thanks for letting us know, sad as it is.
..
In message %R0Oe.2934$0U6.1754@trnddc09, Taria
writes
I just saw this while checking the morning paper.
I would imagine Marlys and her familiy can use
all our prayers today.
Taria

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

M Rimmer August 21st 05 05:16 PM

In message %R0Oe.2934$0U6.1754@trnddc09, Taria
writes
I just saw this while checking the morning paper.
I would imagine Marlys and her familiy can use
all our prayers today.
Taria

http://vvdailypress.com/2005/112462774266351.html

My prayers have never ceased for Marlys and her family, but they will be
redoubled now.
--
M Rimmer