CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sooz's Challenge idea.... Challenge (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=920)

angela August 15th 03 12:21 AM

Sooz's Challenge idea.... Challenge

ang wrote:Sooz, I love your challenge idea. But couldsomeone enlighten
us newbies onexactly how this works? Dr. Sooz wrote: What? --we
don't let newbies play! (haw haw haw -- just kidding)
Did I say I loved your challenge idea? What I meant was, I hate your
challenge idea! (haw haw haw -- just kidding too!)

ang.
____________________________
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

Dr. Sooz August 15th 03 06:04 AM

Did I say I loved your challenge idea? What I meant was, I hate your
challenge idea!

:-P
~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

angela August 16th 03 01:30 AM

Dr. Sooz stuck her tongue out at me! Thank you -- I feel like I *belong*
here now!!! :-D

ang.
____________________________
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

"Dr. Sooz" wrote ...
:-P

Dr. Sooz August 16th 03 05:41 AM

Dr. Sooz stuck her tongue out at me! Thank you -- I feel like I *belong*
here now!!! :-D

Haw! Is that what it takes? How do I get to feel like *I* belong?
~~
Sooz
-------

bluemaxx August 16th 03 06:35 AM

heh...
group wimmen stick their tongue out at Soozala

Honey, if anyody belongs here, it's you.
{{{{{{{{{{{Sooz}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Linda
"The smaller the monkey, the more it looks like it

:
: Haw! Is that what it takes? How do I get to feel like *I*
belong?
: ~~
: Sooz
: -------
: Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
: I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
: ~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
: http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
:
:

Mary Rurup August 16th 03 06:36 AM

by just asking us, Sooz...we all will tell you you belong here!

mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.

Sjpolyclay August 16th 03 03:48 PM

How do I get to feel like *I* belong?

RCBnewsgroupRCBnewsgroupRCB
{{{{{{{{{{{{SOOZALA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
RCBnewsgroupRCBnewsgroupRCB

Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Dr. Sooz August 16th 03 06:36 PM

heh...
group wimmen stick their tongue out at Soozala

~~gasping at the audacity!!~~ Bitches!
~~
Sooz
-------

Dr. Sooz August 16th 03 06:36 PM

RCBnewsgroupRCBnewsgroupRCB
{{{{{{{{{{{{SOOZALA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
RCBnewsgroupRCBnewsgroupRCB

Sarajane

Going to frame this. :-)
~~
Sooz
-------

Diana Curtis August 17th 03 02:50 AM

I got your name tatooed on my butt. Now.. do you feel like you belong yet?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44