CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Big decisions this weekend VBG (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99647)

Susan Hartman December 12th 08 11:01 PM

Big decisions this weekend VBG

I have a couple of ornaments to finish up, have done almost no holiday
decorating or shopping, and then I just picked up the new Mary Monica
book from the library.

Guess which I'll do first? VBG

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music

lucille December 12th 08 11:11 PM

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
I have a couple of ornaments to finish up, have done almost no holiday
decorating or shopping, and then I just picked up the new Mary Monica book
from the library.

Guess which I'll do first? VBG

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
www.dirtylinen.com

Well of course, we all know where our priorities lie !!!

Gillian Murray December 13th 08 01:07 AM

lucille wrote:

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
I have a couple of ornaments to finish up, have done almost no holiday
decorating or shopping, and then I just picked up the new Mary Monica
book from the library.

Guess which I'll do first? VBG

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
www.dirtylinen.com

Well of course, we all know where our priorities lie !!!

Which Mary MOnica book is that???? got to order it.

Gillian

Susan Hartman December 13th 08 03:38 PM

Gillian Murray wrote:
lucille wrote:

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
I have a couple of ornaments to finish up, have done almost no
holiday decorating or shopping, and then I just picked up the new
Mary Monica book from the library.

Guess which I'll do first? VBG

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
www.dirtylinen.com

Well of course, we all know where our priorities lie !!!

Which Mary MOnica book is that???? got to order it.

Gillian

Hi, Gill -

Happy to enable!

It's called "Thai Die". Just came out.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Tha...5223468/?itm=1

sue

Cheryl Isaak December 18th 08 08:48 PM

Big decisions this weekend VBG

On 12/12/08 6:01 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

I have a couple of ornaments to finish up, have done almost no holiday
decorating or shopping, and then I just picked up the new Mary Monica
book from the library.

Guess which I'll do first? VBG

sue

I know what I'd be doing! LOL