CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ATTN Sheilagh - White Buffalo (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81087)

WoolyGooly February 18th 07 11:46 PM

ATTN Sheilagh - White Buffalo

I've got two cakes of 6-ply unspun: one is White Buffalo in forest
green, the other is Chinook in a brownish-black.

I do have heap****loads of unspun 3-ply if you're interested in that
as well.

Make an offer fpr any/all.

Shillelagh February 19th 07 12:26 AM

"WoolyGooly" wrote in message
I've got two cakes of 6-ply unspun: one is White Buffalo in forest
green, the other is Chinook in a brownish-black.

I do have heap****loads of unspun 3-ply if you're interested in that
as well.

Make an offer fpr any/all.

Wooly, we should probably take this private..... if you would like to
e-mail me without broadcasting your addy, contact me at sdennis at mts
dot net

Please advise colours on the heap****load of 3-ply ;)

Let me know if you are open to trades, or if you want cash, or ?????

Thanks
Shelagh