CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I found these helpful, Dennis. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84148)

Spike Driver June 1st 07 06:43 AM

I found these helpful, Dennis.

Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Spike Driver June 1st 07 12:11 PM

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Well I sure messed up again!

Spike Driver June 1st 07 12:25 PM

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Bernadette June 1st 07 02:50 PM

Spike Driver wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have
seen it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I
might post it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of
crocheter that is just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Now, that is what I call good information Dennis. Thank you - I have
bookmarked them for future reference.

(PS: I don't care if you mess up big or little time - I still think
you're a sweetheart and I know Gail will agree with me.)
With love to you both
(((hugs)))

Jan[_2_] June 1st 07 04:32 PM

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thanks much, Dennis. One could spend hours and hours checking out her
links.

--
Jan in MN

Spike Driver June 2nd 07 05:04 AM

Bernadette wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
[...]

Gail shakes her head yes, thanks for the kind words.
Dennis

Spike Driver June 2nd 07 05:05 AM

Jan wrote:
"Spike Driver" wrote in message
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thanks much, Dennis. One could spend hours and hours checking out her
links.

Exactly Jan, I have spent hours checking it out.
Hugs,
Dennis

Katherine June 2nd 07 02:47 PM

On Jun 1, 7:25 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url,http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Thanks, Dennis, these were worth waiting for,. g

Higs,
Katherine

Spike Driver June 3rd 07 03:30 AM

Spike Driver wrote:
[...]